Notification issued for Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2022 free coaching scheme, apply from here
Notification issued for Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2022 free coaching scheme, apply from here. Anuprati Mukhyamantri 2022 An announcement for a free coaching programme has been made; to apply, go here: Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has launched the Chief Minister Anuprati Coaching Scheme 2022, and online applications are now being accepted from June 15 through July 31. Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot assured Rajasthan's deserving pupils that they wouldn't have to worry about money problems in the future since the government would provide them with completely free coaching. The Chief Minister Anupriti Coaching Scheme has been launched to ensure outstanding preparation. Under this programme, economically disadvantaged kids in all categories will receive equal opportunities to advance.
Anuprati Mukhyamantri 2022
Every year, there are 200 applicants for the Union Public Service Commission's Civil Services Examination, 500 for the RAS and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination, 800 for the Sub-Inspector and other examinations of Pay Matrix Level-10 and above, 1500 for the REET, 1200 for the Pay Matrix 5 to Pay Matrix 10 exams of the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, 800 for the constable exam, 4,000 for the engineering/medical entrance exam, and 1000 applicants for the CLAT. All kids from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes, Minorities, and Economically Weaker Sections who have a family income of less than 800,000 and whose parents do not work for the government are covered in this programme.
Applications from interested candidates for proposals and coaching of reputable registered coaching institutes will be accepted in the academic session 2022–2023 under the Chief Minister's Anupriti Coaching Scheme in order to prepare for the competitive examinations to be conducted for various professional courses and jobs in an excellent manner and to provide equal opportunities. The following dates have been established for receipt:
Qualifying for the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2022
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Applicant should be from EWS, Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) or MBC or Other Backward Classes.
- Under Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan 2021, the annual income of the applicant's family should be Rs.8 lakh or less.
- The candidate must have passed the prescribed stage of competitive examination or passed the entrance examination and taken admission in the listed educational institutions.
- The applicant should not be working in the state service in the State and Subordinate Services Examination conducted by the Rajasthan State Public Service Commission (RPSC).
- For free admission in the coaching institute, the number has come in the prescribed merit.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2022 Required Documents
- Applicant must have Aadhar card
- Attested copy of residence certificate
- Must have income certificate
- Caste certificate should be attested copy of EWS certificate for EWS
- Attested copy of the certificate of passing the various stages of the competitive examination
- Attested copy of the certificate of passing the entrance examination and taking admission in the educational institution
- mobile number
- passport size photo
The Benefits of the Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2022
The pupils will receive the benefits of this programme for a year. The RAS Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination Sub Inspector 36 Grade Pay Matrix Level 10 and other examinations conducted by RET Rajasthan Staff Selection Commission are civil service examinations administered by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. The benefit of the programmes will be available to Indians with grade pay of 2400 above their Matric Level 5 examination, constable examination, engineering in medical entrance examination, and class date.
The Social Justice and Empowerment Department will be the nodal department for the operation of the scheme, and this department will be the prestigious coaching institutes and others. Students who leave their voice and receive coaching from reputable institutes in other cities will be given an additional amount of 40,000 per year for food and lodging. Other executive departments will be permitted to adopt the coaching institutes, and all work related to their implementation will be done in total transparency.
Selection Procedure for Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2022
The results of the 12th and 10th grade exams will be used to determine the candidates for the Rajasthan Chief Minister Anupriti Coaching Scheme 2021. The Minority Affairs Agency will handle this. By establishing a district child target, this department will make sure that coaching is arranged through chosen institutions according to the children's merits. female students
The Latest News for Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2022
- Income Requirement: The candidate's parent or guardian must have an annual income of less than Rs. 8.00 lakh to Rs. 8 lakh, inclusive of the candidate's income, if any, or have parents who work for the State Government. receiving compensation at Level 11 of the pay matrix. If the candidate's parents or guardians are employed on a salary by the government, a board, a corporation, or a private company, an income certificate issued by the employer's office or the head of department is required.
- Candidate documentation: Candidates applying online for the Chief Minister's Anupriti Coaching Scheme must have the following information and documents available: all documentation will be collected online from Janadhar, Raj E-Volt, and DG Locker, including class 10 and 12 mark sheets, caste certificates, and income information. The original document must be coloured scanned and uploaded on the portal simultaneously if the requested document is not already available online.
- Changes to candidates' basic information and income information, including name, caste, gender, age, father's and mother's names, religion, bank account number, mobile number, and information on the family's annual income from all sources, among other things. The portal is being used to remove Janadhar. It would be important to get the information submitted in the Janadhar portal rectified in accordance with the academic records if there is any discrepancy between the candidates' educational records and the data available there.
- How to submit a proposal or application: Candidates and coaching institutes can submit proposals for the SJMS SMS APP using the sso site (https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in). Online is an option.
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2022 Important Links
|Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2022 Online form Start||15/06/2022|
|Online Application form last Date||30/07/2022|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Online applications for Mukhyamantri Anupriti Coaching Scheme will be filled by 30 July 2022.
The complete process and direct link to apply online for Mukhyamantri Anupriti Coaching Scheme 2022 is given above.